You hate eCommerce? You’re not alone, but Print Profits is surprisingly different than most other courses out there.
For one it doesn’t use drop-shipping yet you still don’t need to handle, ship the products or even pay for them until you get paid. Check out the review for details.
Creator: Michael Shih and Fred Lam
Price: $997 or 3 payments of $397
Official Site: PrintProfits.com/yes
What is Print Profits?
In the last few years there were a lot of eCommerce courses released in the online space. Most of them focused either on drop shipping, self-shipping, or FBA.
I haven’t really seen an any that focused on drop-shipping for the past few year.
However, Michael Shih’s new print-on-demand comes out with a bang. A $100k per month bang.
There’s a main difference between Tee selling stores from few years back and Print Profits. Michael ditched the model where you don’t really control your products and pay heavy commissions to third-party vendors.
With Michael’s system you have full control over products, prices and your entire business. So how does he do it? Let’s find out.
Review of the training in print profits
As mentioned before this is print-on-demand e-commerce system. This means you do not have to buy the items before hand, store them at your house or warehouse, print them yourself or handle the shipping. All of his done through companies that you will be introduced inside the members area.
Which makes this a great model for people just starting out with eCommerce or making money online in general. As you do not need to invest your live savings to start an online store.
The way print-on-demand works is that once somebody orders from you, the company that you are affiliated with will make the item and ship it to your customer.
Ready to get started? Click Here now
Let’s go over the modulus
- Module 1 introduces how to get started with the print on demand business model. Which includes the basics, niche research, creating logos, and setting up your store.
- Module 2 focuses on that design of your items and the theory behind a million-dollar campaign. Shows you how to create your own designs or hire a designer for couple of bucks.
- Module 3 dives deep into the products and suppliers. Here you’ll learn the pricing psychology, customers mentality, creating your brand on Facebook and Google.
- Module 4 is all about traffic, mainly from Facebook ads and Facebook pages. This module could be a course in itself as it features many different ways on how to get traffic from Facebook, both paid and free.
- Module 5 continues with the traffic as traffic is the bloodline of any business. Check out my organic traffic bonus to get even more targeted customers.
- Module 6 will help you automate some parts of your business to make it more mainstream. This way you will not have to spend hours on it every day.
- Module 7, having a store is one thing but increasing in value is another. This module will help you take your store to the next level.
- Module 8, eight and final module is all about expansion into marketing of your store. Time to make 6-figures per month.
Biweekly life training
Michael Shih’s and Fred Lamb will host live training sessions that you can watch right on your computer, tablet or even mobile phone. You’ll be up the speed on everything that happens in the print on demand business.
It also features Q&A sessions so you can ask questions live if you’re having troubles or just want their input on your store, design or progress.
Here’s Michael Shih’s Bonuses You Get
Merch by Amazon: this will teach you how to sell on Amazon without any extra work and Amazon handling everything from customer service to shiiping. This is a good way to increase your revenue by selling on the biggest marketplace in the world.
Legging Mastery: by having your designs on leggings, sweatshirts, jackets and boxers you can increase the revenue of your business and brand. I really like this one as it helps you stand out from different PoP stores.
Funnels Stealer: copy seven-figure funnels straight from Michael and Fred. You’ll get the access to them inside so you start using the funnels in your own store.
Google Shopping: this is another powerful method to get targeted traffic. With this you can be featured in Google shopping and the organic results.
Is it worth it?
Print profits is without a doubt one of the best e-commerce courses in 2018, if not last couple of years. It offers a fresh look at the print on demand model that can make you thousands of dollars a day if implemented correctly.
That’s why I believe it’s definitely worth it. I mean, the Facebook module is worth it alone, but together and makes a perfect package.
The only thing I was not thrilled about, is lack of traffic sources. Don’t get me wrong Michael is making over $100,000 per month with just the traffic sources you get, but I wish it had more.
However, I got you covered with my traffic bonus.
Print profits Bonus: Unleash The Traffic
One of my favorite traffic sources is organic traffic from search engines like Google and Bing. You get a taste of it inside Michael’s course with modules on Google Brand and Google shopping results.
However, there is much more organic traffic to benefit from.
For example, if your store is about “cats” you can rank for cats related clothing, and everything in between. This includes different breeds of cats, nicknames, and anything related to cats.
You can also use it to target similar to Facebook advertising but for free.
For the cat example, you can target people that love cats. This was you’ll get massive amount of people that love cats to your store.
All of this helps you get more traffic, build your brand, exposes you to new customers, and most importantly makes you more money.
However, none of this will get done by itself. To get started you need to get Michael Shih’s program, start implementing what he teaches, and use my bonus to get all the traffic you would need.
So what are you still waiting for? Get started with Print Profits and my bonus by clicking the link below.